Tweet me!

Monday, October 6, 2008

HEWLETT PACKARD IS LOUSY!!!!

J personalized a T-shirt for me at E!Hub the other day and we'll be collecting it tomorrow!

=D

Anyway, the fucking laptop screwed up again.

I had previously requested for a one for one exchange when they took one fucking month to get it fixed for the THIRD CONSECUTIVE TIME.

But instead of granting me a one for one exchange immediately, they cunningly told me that the new unit would take A MONTH TO ARRIVE FROM OVERSEAS.

WTF.

Obviously, the push for a one for one exchange somehow made the 'component from overseas' which needed 'a month's time for order and delivery' to somehow ARRIVE within 3 days of my one for one request.

Pfft.

Unfortunately for them, I'm on holiday, and I'm fucking free.

Which was why I did a thorough update and checked for faults and glitches that the technicians might've screwed up while re-attaching the newly arrived screen for the SECOND TIME. They had previously changed my tablet screen before, and the problems were NEVER resolved. Instead, they 'packaged' in more PROBLEMS, and my mousepad became insensitve and malfunctioned.

Anyway, I digress.

I discoverd while troubleshooting, that my built in WEBCAM was not wired up properly, hence rendering my webcam unusable.

ARGH.

*fucking pissed*

Grr... but it's alright.

I'm going to make a big fuss and throw a bitch fit if I have to tomorrow.

I'M GONNA GET A ONE FOR ONE EXCHANGE. DAMMIT.

No comments: