Tweet me!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Feeling disappointed.

WAS looking forward to a Jaguar for my wedding car.

Guess I'll just have to settle for a Vintage Old British Beetle,

I'm very concerned about the leg space, considering my gown is really big and long.

At least it's one thing settled.

We've been searching for places to adopt a pet. I finally realise why people would rather buy a pet from a Pet Shop than adopt.

Because the adoption process takes too god damn long. Way longer than expected. From the initial interview to re-homing, it has taken us 2 months so far.

And we still have no pet in sight. It doesn't help that first time pet owners are given the stink eye and discouraged from owning a pet.

I mean, come on. We're willing to take a pet and give it a good home while making more space for your shelter and here you are, getting all judgy?

Sigh.

Someone restore my faith in humanity please.

No comments: