Tweet me!

Monday, February 23, 2015

9I need sex. LOADS OF IT.

But I'm starved of it.

After 1 year of no Menstruation,  I finally got it during the CNY period.

I can think of so many puns related to red and Chinese New Year...but I shall not flood this post with it.

:D

9 days of heavy bleeding, tiredness and 40cm sanitary pads later, I do not miss my period whatsoever. I only need it to conceive and make a baby which my husband is ever so unwilling to make with me.

I don't know how to feel. It's very unfortunate of me to marry him and then realise that he has changed his mind on kids.

I probably will never have kids with him. :(

Our traditional wedding is coming. But I'm already so tired of planning, I've totally run out of steam.

I just want to find my pretty dresses and get it over with.

No comments: